Friday, April 25, 2014

We have been waiting 20 days

Mehmet Ersoy

DIV-Kubra is the youngest of three children of a pair of 1-year-old Ahmet Nedim, on April 4 at the dock in Eminönü, Üsküdar baby car engines from the woman fell into the sea. Baby in water for about 20 minutes remaining, the event saw was removed by jumping into the sea and was taken to hospital by ambulance.



SUDAN DAMAGED


the intervention as a result of heart again when running long sea, the baby’s internal organs, from lack of oxygen the brain was damaged. The unfortunate baby was taken to intensive care immediately. Events over the 20 days have passed. Mother Kubra Ersoy arrived every morning in front of the hospital’s intensive care unit until the evening her son a good future haber waiting and praying.
heal the internal organs of the doctors learned that his son’s mother, told Ersoy Kubra:
“My son is a strong baby. Resisting to heal. 19 days did not get it in my lap. Doctor 2 days ago can no longer hear my voice and told me to talk to him. Every day at noon I’m talking with my son. Feel my voice. Next time I’m excited though. Even squeezed my hand a few times. “

was facing me in the face

” on the day we were skeletons. Baby car was attached to the belt but could not stand the weight was opened. My son was looking me in the face dropped. I do not ever forget that image. Children could also see cars already in the trash attırdım. My son get better, I always carry it in my lap. From everyone for my son pray expect. “

30 minutes was without oxygen

FATHER Mehmet Ersoy son’s devices get rid of the after Mar can be taken and doctors then your brain how much damage that able to detect, he said. Ersoy, “our doctor, Ahmet Nedim the water and on the road 30 minutes asphyxiation Although the hospital his heart started again a miracle said that,” he said.


all kinds rights reserved.

Freedom

We have been waiting 20 days

No comments:

Post a Comment