Monday, September 29, 2014

Are really effective sports supplements? The question of the week

Are really effective sports supplements? The question of the week


Almost always when we come to train for more muscle development usually draw on food supplements. Therefore, and so it has become common among those who want to launch train this question of the week:

Are they really effective sports supplements?


Surely if we knew the exact answer would do things differently, but we are looking for everyone to tell us their experience, as there are at our disposal countless types of supplements and each one serves a different thing. So many times we wonder if it is true that we simply helps or is a business no more.

Yet we have always emphasized the use of some supplements that can help us strengthen some of our faculties and improve performance. Therefore we want every one of us his view on the matter. To this end we invite you to respond on the part of and no answers in the comments of this post, because this way we can vote the best answer among all.

Answer to last week’s question: Have you ever followed a diet miracle?

Juan Lara Last week we posed this question and many answers were about. This time we will highlight the most valued by users. First we will highlight the answer given by nocte_evalesco:

I’ve always been a very athletic person and a few years ago for certain reasons (entering college) my life had to go completely sedentary. In 4 years I went up 12 kilos. Mido 1.58 and weighed 64kg and got to the end where if I ducked could not get up without assistance (21 years old at the time). I decided to remedy it and went to an endocrinologist, who sent me the guess “standard” solution: cardio + calorie diet. This diet specifically, I think pretty much the same Dunkan was based on eating low-fat, or smell bread, pasta, rice and vegetables. And indeed, I lost 10 kilos, but with the handicap of a rather large dependence on “Sport and low-calorie food.” At the time I went out I got a ride. And I got in the end was a slowdown in weight loss and an impressive physical and mental laziness. With these I spent almost 2 years trying to maintenance and a return to eating (healthy and such) “normal” relatively so. But without much success. A year ago I entered the world of Crossfit, the fitness / bodybuilding and the Paleolithic diet. And it can be of the best things I could do about changing my physique is concerned. In just one year I gained 4 kilos of muscle, lowered my fat percentage to 18% (and on) and my 1,58ms and my 51kg current weight move around 65kg bench press, I make more than 12 dominated strict and squats and deadlifts with 90 and 105kg. I’m better than ever and all this doing what I like … Eat! So girls, from my own experience … Eat healthy and perdedle head and fear to the weights and functional work! Often longer roll, I apologize if I went off topic a tad.

Secondly we will stop at the response given by iiitristestigres:

Mine had no structure. Simply consuming amounts of protein (tuna, beef, chicken) at each meal and the occasional fruit. In the year to hours and hours of intense daily followed by abdominal work and cardio weights messy. As a result down about 12 kilos and 10 days. Of course habre lost amounts of muscle, but not regret because I had years and years of getting fat and maybe without that nudge would have given up in the first month of proper nutrition (never in life had practiced sport, was extremely lazy). At that time I did not want or gain muscle or balanced nor very aesthetic body simply wanted “aflacarme”, so it sounds absurd result that first saw it as a compliment achievement. But never would return to repeat something like that and I know that with a more elaborate plan would have better results now, besides me then came a period of anxiety and binge until now I’m healing with proper nutrition. In short, I feel unnoticed



Are really effective sports supplements? The question of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment